Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

FTDOT

So I was going to lunch on Monday when I accidentally passed a DOT ute coming from a tow yard. He didn't like my shit.

Fine 1: Driving a defective vehicle $100.00 AUD and 1 Demerit Point.
Fine 2: Not getting aftermarket front seat Mod Plated. $300.00
Notice: To apear at Main DOT facility to have whole car inspected.

So my S13 is getting returned to stock, unsure if I will keep it after that.

To get a Fixed Back seat Mod plated they need to approve the rail/seatbelt mount, it has to be an ADR recognised seat (no BRIDE), then they will probably want me to replace seatbelt with a harness. A combination of the Fixed back and or the Harness means I will have to convert to 2 Seater. Which means I will have to remove back Seat and have the old back seat belt holes welded up.

It is a never ending story.

Cry me a river etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment